A condensed list of locations arranged in alphabetical order from The World of Septimus Heap. The world painted in a whole on Marwick's Map of the Ancient Ways, is similar to our world map, just with different naming.
Beyond the Sea
- The Far: Big lands south adjacent to the Trading Post.
- The OutPost: Outer post at the land beyons the sea.
- The PathFinder Village: Fishertown.
- The TradingPost: No PathFinder is welcome there.
- The Great Chamber of Alchemie and Physik: Chamber Beneath the Castle for Alchemists.
- The Hole in the Wall Tavern:A confluence for ghosts.
- The Ice Tunnels: Ice covered tunnels beneath the Castle.
- The Manuscriptorium: Scribes working on reproducing, conserving spells and documents and keeping curses under wraps.
- The Palace: The housing of the royals.
- The Ramblings: Accommodations for the destitute citizen.
- The Wizard Tower: Accommodations for the Ordinary Wizards, the ExtraOrdianry Wizard, and Apprentice.
The House of Foryx
- Main article: House of Foryx
The House of Foryx is created by the first ExtraOrdinary Wizard, Hotep-Ra, where All Times Do Meet it is.
- Main article: The Keep
The Marram Marshes
- The Chicken Island: Barry and Jake Parfitt's home.
- The Draggen Island: Egg-shaped island.
- The Keeper's Cottage: Where the Dragon Boat was hide for so many years.
- The Mott: The Marshes besieging the Draggen Island.
- The Port: Bustling city downriver The Castle, between the Marram Marshes and the ocean.